Welcome to GG FIGURE NEWS - A BLOG FOR FIGURES

Figure News! Updated Daily !



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger - Hobby Magazine (Apr. Issue)

I just gotta say that Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (Power Ranger for US folks) is one of my current favorite SuperHero Time show from Japan.  This new series is sort of like a clone between Kamen Rider Decade & One Piece.  The Gokaigers are (you guessed it) pirates, and these pirate rangers has the power to become any of the rangers from previous series, so there are really lots of morphing in each episode, but I must say the fight scenes in this series is the most enjoyable thus far. Something about masked heroes with sword & guns really gets me going. Will definitely keep watching this until I fall asleep like I did watching Decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gundam Guy Blog